If you want to find profitable keywords for your new blog you have to start with a seed keyword. For example your key word could be “makeup” if you have a make up and beauty website.
- Google> > Make up> Search.
- Type “Make up” on Google home page search box.
- Choose about 15 keywords that are similar to “make up” and jot down whatever word you feel is relevant.
1. Using Google Keyword Tool
You can use Google’s keyword tool. It is free and easy to use. Google keyword tool is good especially for newbies brand new website, with little or no traffic.
· Google> Google Keyword Tool>Enter one keyword or phrase per line>Make up>Get keyword ideas.
· The results will show you the “Keywords” and “Global monthly volume”
2. Using Samurai
Market Samurai can help you identify the right keywords to appear on Google’s first page. They look for keywords for you as well as help you identify monetizing options etc. Samurai is compatible for both Windows and OS X and costs about $200 .samurai often do have discounts and trials.
3. Using Long Tail Pro
Long Tail Pro is a powerful keyword research tool that makes finding long tail keywords very easy. Long tail keywords are longer words that people type into the search engines instead of just one keyword. For example, you can type in “How to Apply Make up” instead of “Make up” Long Tail Pro will generate thousands of those key words for you. First you will have to buy the software in order to start.