Video marketing is the new type of internet advertising and marketing. The videos usually should last between 2 to 6 minutes. The videos should be topic specific, simple and easy to understand. They should match with the content of the articles as well.
The videos will be uploaded to a number of video sharing websites such as YouTube, Vimeo, Daily Motion, Metacafe, Viddler, blip.tv, etc for distributing and exposure to readers.
Why Video Marketing?
1. Video marketing helps businesses appeal to the growing demographic of internet users who watch video clips on the web.
2. 80% of web users access on-line video content at least once per week.
3. Popular video sharing website YouTube receives more than 1 billion unique visitors monthly.
4. Viewers crave for video content more everyday, and they’re demanding its availability on different multiple platforms.
5. Millions are streamed to smart phones daily, and hastily increasing user bases for both smart phones and tablets thus more and more “on the go” users will be accessing the content whilst on the move.
6. Video content can generate inbound links and web traffic when included on your content.
7. Videos are highly shared across the web, and marketers who include rich descriptions and keywords in video titles can also benefit from video platform search visibility and a presence on the video results section of Google.
8. Adding text transcripts of video content posted on a website can improve the SEO.